The Lord who called us
1 Corinthians 1:9. God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His son, Jesus Christ, our Lord.
What was the purpose of our calling by God?
- To have fellowship (close companionship) with Jesus Christ. Do we have such fellowship with our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ? Let us search ouselves.
- We are called to be sanctified in Christ Jesus to become saints. 1 Corinthians 1:2.
- We are called for obtaining the glory of the Lord. 2 Thessalonians 2:14.
- We are callled for pressing toward the goal for the prize. Philipians 3:14.
- To proclaim the praises of Jesus Christ, who called you from darkness into His marvelous light. 1 Peter 2:9.
Also we should know that we are called from our mother’s womb, by our name. Let us have fellowship with Him by our prayer, and meditation and be worthy for our calling . May God help each one of us, to have this fellowship with our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen, Hallelujah.
Dr. Padmini Selvyn.
1 Corinthians. 3:23.
“Ye are Christ’s “
We belonged to God,by His Donation,for the Father gave us to the Son.
He purchased us by His Blood and counted down the price for our redemption.
By His Dedication, we have consegrated ourselves to Him.
By His relationship, we are named by His name and made one of His brothers and joint-heirs.
We are the servant, the friend,the bride of Jesus.
When we are tempted to sin ,reply,” We cannot do this great wickedness, for we’re Christ’s “.
When wealth is before us to be won by sin,we can say, We are Christ’s and we wouldn’t touch “.
Let us stand fast in the evil day, remembering that we are Christ’s .
When the siren song of pleasure would tempt us from the path of righteousness, reply, “That music cannot charm us”,We are Christ’s.
Maby Sundar India group no.7070.