The righteous, the unrighteous and what god does for a righteous person.. Psalm 92
A.THE RIGHTEOUS PERSON.( The prosperity of the righteous.) Psa.92:12-15.
- The righteous will flourish like a palm tree. 92:12
- The righteous will grow like a cedar of Lebanon. 92.12
- The righteous are planted in the house of the Lord. 92:13
- The righteous will flourish in the courts of the LORD. 92:13
- The righteous will bear fruit in old age. 92:14
- The righteous will stay fresh and green. 92:14
- The righteous will proclaim God’s glory. 92:15
B.THE UNRIGHTEOUS PERSON 92:6-9
- The unrighteous person does not know the Lord. 92:6
- The unrighteous person do not understand the LORD. 92:6
- The unrighteous person might spring up like grass. 92:7
- The unrighteous person might flourish. 92:7
- The unrighteous person will be forever destroyed. 92:7
- The unrighteous person will perish. 92:9
- The unrighteous people will be scattered. 92:9
C.WHAT GOD DOES TO A RIGHTEOUS PERSON. Psa.92:10,11.
- GOD will exalt his horn like that of a wild ox. 92:10
- GOD will pour fine oil on his head. 92:10
- GOD will help him to see the defeat of his enemies. 92:11
- GOD will help him to hear the rout if his enemies. 92:11
Are we leading a righteous life before a RIGHTEOUS GOD?