How to delete message/messages from mobile
HOW TO DELETE FOR ALL?
Many people complain that their WhatsApp / Mobile is full of messages. Some don’t know how to solve this problem. Let me give some help for such people.
A.DELETING MESSAGE / MESSAGES.
- Touch a message for few seconds. It will become blue.
- Then touch all the messages in that group which you wanted to delete.
- Now touch the delete box at the top extreme right.
- 2 options will come. Touch the option- Delete for me. Immediately all those messages will be deleted from the mobile.
B.DELETING ALL THE MESSAGES FROM A GROUP.
- Open the group.
- Touch the 3 vertical dots on the extreme right at the top.
- Few options will come. Touch the lowest option. More.
- 5 options will come. Touch the middle option- Clear chat.
- 2 options will come. Touch- clear. Now all the messages in that group, even if it is many hundreds, will be deleted immediately.
C.DELETING A MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE FROM A GROUP.
By mistake if we post a wrong message or in the wrong group, how to delete it for everyone in the group?
- Touch the message which we posted.
- Touch the delete box at the top- a white cylinder after the circle.
- 3 options will come.a)Delete for me.b)Cancel.c)Delete for everyone.
Touch the option- Delete for everyone. Now that message will be deleted from the mobile of everyone in the group. It should be done before 68 minutes. After the time limit, that option won’t be available.
Please make sure that you delete, only those messages which you don’t need afterwards.