His fulness have all we received
These words tell us that there is a fulness in Christ.
For, “In Him dwells all the fulness of the God head; There is a fulness of perfect Manhood, for in Him, bodily, that God head was revealed.
There is a fulness of atoning efficacy in His Blood, for, “The Blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, cleanses us from all sin.
There is a fulness of justifying righteousness in His life, for, “There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. “
There is a fulness of victory in His death, for through death, He destroyed the power of death, that is the devil.
There is a fulness of efficacy in His Resurrection from the dead, for by it, “We are begotten again into a lively hope .
There is a fulness of triumph in His Ascension for “When He ascended upon high, He led captivity captive, and received gifts for men “.
There is a fulness of blessing of every sort and shape; a fulness of Grace to pardon, of grace to regenerate, of grace to sanctify, of grace to preserve and of grace to perfect.
There is a fulness at all times ,a fulness of comfort in affliction, fulness of guidance, And of His fulness ,we received prosperity, every Divine attributes, of wisdom of power, of love,.
This fulness is inexhaustible, and is treasured up, where all the needy may reach it in JESUS, IMMANUEL — God with
Maby Sundar India group no.7070.
Children of God
John 1: 12. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to beome children of God, to those who believe in His name.
- Here we see that God is giving the right or authority to become the children of God. Suppose if we are the child of a collector, or a minister, howmuch we will be proud and happy about that! If we become the child of Almighty God, what a great blessing it is! Yes, He gave the right to become His children. Do we all receive the authority to become His children? Or, Are you ignorant about becoming the children of God? Let us search ourselves.
- What should we do to become the children of God?
- We should believe in His name. The name Jesus means, He will save His people from their sins. He is the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world. When we believe in His name, we will not be condemned. John 3: 18. He who believes in Jesus will receive everlasting life. John 3: 36.
- We should receive Jesus . That means, we should receive Jesus in our heart, in our life, in our family . We should receive Him as our saviour, redeemer and as our Lord. We should become a new creature, and become holy.
- When we receive the right to become His children, we receive the right to receive His promises, blessings, eternal life , heavenly kingdom etc.
If any one who is not sure of becoming children of God, let us submit ourselves to become the children of God now itself. Amen.Hallelujah.
Dr. Padmini Selvyn.