📖📖 Bible in 270 Days 📖📖
Welcome to Reading the Bible in 270 Days. In a few days we are going to start a new Spiritual Journey with God and His word. Any journey requires meticulous Planning and Preparation.
Reading the Bible in 270 Days is a long journey. The crew consisting of a big team is working ardently round the clock for several days to make this journey smooth sailing. It is essential that the passengers who have enrolled their names also get ready for this Spiritual Journey.
Any journey can be exciting and interesting depending on individual expectations and responses. In this journey, someone might have convinced you to join the group. Or you might have been invited through the self joining link. Whatever it be, God has Selected you to undertake this voyage.
You did not choose Him but He has chosen you. So you have a Divine Appointment Order. God wants to speak with you, bless you, reveal Himself to you and mold you as you be a part of this Spiritual Journey.
Practical tips to Read the Bible
- Make a commitment to read the Bible systematically every day.
- Set a definite time to read that day’s portion.
- Select a comfortable place to read the Bible. Isolate yourself from distractions and disturbances.
- Have a Bible and a Study Bible if possible.
- Keep a notebook or a diary to write down what you read and study (preferably a new one).
- Have pen, pencil, sketch pens, crayons and color pencils to make your notes colorful. Use different colors for Promises, Commands and Warnings. For example, Promises can be in pink, Commands in Green and Warnings in Red.
- Pray before reading the Bible.
- Write the verse that impress and impact you. Note the Commands to be obeyed. Write the Promises of God. Read it loudly, confess it, claim it and pray for it to be fulfilled. Read, Write, Draw, Study, Search, Learn. Take ample time to sink in God’s Word. Let His word soak deeply in us.
- As we Study and Read the Bible let us worship Him, thank Him and revere Him. Let His peace and joy radiate in us and through us. Seeing our happiness and peace let our family members be drawn to read the Bible.
- Don’t get dejected if you miss a day. Complete reading the missed portion next day.
- Remember when you start reading you are sure to face distractions and disturbances. The task may appear to be difficult to accomplish. But God gives grace to fulfill reading His Word.
The Bible is the only Book whose Author is always present whenever you read it. Start getting ready and prepare yourself for Reading the Bible in 270 Days. Until then we shall wait with prayers and great expectations.
God bless us to be channels of blessings.
Mrs Sheela Jebakumar ✍️